You are given an IP range and a desired number of networks to create by subnetting.
Using this information determine the following:
- The actual number of subnets to create
- Number of subnet bits to borrow from the hostportion
- The new subnetmask
- Number of hosts per subnet
- Networkaddress of a specific subnet
- First host in a specific subnet
- Last host in a specific subnet
- Broadcast adress of a specific subnet
Not sure how to tackle this exercise? Take a look at the exercise guide for an example solution.